The Club Penguin Igloo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miniclip: Is it really running that great?

+10
Madfly
KiddyPool
Bluematt
Roboł
LM
waddlerguy5
FunnyBoy
Mister Tux
Gamerboy
Monksal85
14 posters

Go down

Miniclip: Is it really running that great? Empty Miniclip: Is it really running that great?

Post  Monksal85 Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:09 pm

:star: Well I was just wondering your thoughts on Miniclip Forums. I believe that they do not run them very smart. I can use myself and my account as an example. You see, they give out infractions to good users and they perma ban good users. Examples: Myself, Ozzy8796, QAZARPENGUIN(while ago), and Darkeen(while ago.) You see, they are not very smart on how they run those forums, especially in Club Penguin. They ban the good users for stupid things, but not the bad spamming users for worse things. They always give out pointless infractions and they never go to a 3 week ban, only a perma. Quite frankly, in my eyes, Miniclip Forums are not ran in a smart manner.

What do you think?
Monksal85
Monksal85
Beginner Penguin

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-02-23

Back to top Go down

Miniclip: Is it really running that great? Empty Re: Miniclip: Is it really running that great?

Post  Gamerboy Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:21 pm

Miniclip does generally run quite well.

However, the moderators seem quite stubborn against people who question some of the activities of miniclip, especially if more than one person has suggested it.

There is room for improvement, but I presume that the moderators and admins like to stick together by each others decisions whether they believe them to be right or wrong.
Gamerboy
Gamerboy
King of Gamers

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-02-16

Back to top Go down

Miniclip: Is it really running that great? Empty Re: Miniclip: Is it really running that great?

Post  Mister Tux Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:52 pm

I think Miniclip is doing fine. I also think that your just mad/annoyed because you go perma-banned. Razz
Mister Tux
Mister Tux
Forum Helper

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-02-19

https://www.youtube.com/cornycopiashow

Back to top Go down

Post  FunnyBoy Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:46 pm

Well, with some of the users that were PB, not including you, you dont know what they did. They could have not of gotten any infractions, but still get permabanned.

Also, i do agree though, they never notice the really bad spammers, but they notice when one good user does a little bad thing.

But i think they are good and are doing there job, though sometimes it doesnt go right.

I used to be PB, but that was because i was banned till jan on an old account and joined again, but then RFS was nice and said that i only goofed once, so he would un PB me.

king
FunnyBoy
FunnyBoy
The Best of the Best

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post  waddlerguy5 Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:53 pm

Miniclip is ok. I personally don't like RFS. He hates Club Penguin.
waddlerguy5
waddlerguy5
Penguin

Number of posts : 81

http://clubpenguin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister Tux Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:57 pm

waddlerguy5 wrote:Miniclip is ok. I personally don't like RFS. He hates Club Penguin.
I would too if I had to put up with all those annoying penguins. =P
Mister Tux
Mister Tux
Forum Helper

Number of posts : 77

https://www.youtube.com/cornycopiashow

Back to top Go down

Post  LM Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:51 pm

Is this based on your ban?
"Good users", let's look into that. QAZAR was just a troll back in the days. "You mods are lazy." Would you personally put up with that?

Never heard of the Ozzy story, what happened to him anyways?
With the amount of users registered nowadays, they're doing fine. Banning and giving out infractions are part of their job, no doubtaboutit.
LM
LM
Moderater

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post  waddlerguy5 Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:18 pm

Mister Tux wrote:
waddlerguy5 wrote:Miniclip is ok. I personally don't like RFS. He hates Club Penguin.
I would too if I had to put up with all those annoying penguins. =P
only n00bs are annoying!
waddlerguy5
waddlerguy5
Penguin

Number of posts : 81

http://clubpenguin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Roboł Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:56 pm

I think Miniclip forums are well runned.The Mods might not be the best,but they do a good job.

Ps.Monk why were you perma-banned on mc forums?
Roboł
Roboł
Version 3.0

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2007-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post  LM Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:53 pm

robo wrote:I think Miniclip forums are well runned.The Mods might not be the best,but they do a good job.

For "trolling" RFS and Jeff.
LM
LM
Moderater

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluematt Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:33 am

rfs banned me for two years when it should have been 3 weeks >_>

Bluematt
Beginner Penguin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-03-01

http://penguinnation.forumwise.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Monksal85 Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:49 pm

LM wrote:
robo wrote:I think Miniclip forums are well runned.The Mods might not be the best,but they do a good job.

Which I still don't think it was for the proper reasons, just because of his personal opinon.Rolling Eyes
Monksal85
Monksal85
Beginner Penguin

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post  LM Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:34 pm

Monksal85 wrote:
LM wrote:

Which I still don't think it was for the proper reasons, just because of his personal opinon.Rolling Eyes

Jeff's or Justin's?

HOORAY, alliteration for the day. rabbit

However I read his post, it was something like: "Edit: Nevermind, screw this. You're just a troll who's been given too many chances." Note that's not my personal opinion.
However as for MC itself, it doesn't all revolve around the forum, but I hear they're making great money.
LM
LM
Moderater

Back to top Go down

Post  KiddyPool Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:48 pm

Yea, They run it horrabley. I got perma-Banned for spamming.I never spammed!:no: Sad Sad:no:
KiddyPool
KiddyPool

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Madfly Tue May 29, 2007 7:08 pm

KiddyPool wrote:Yea, They run it horrabley. I got perma-Banned for spamming.I never spammed!:no: Sad Sad:no:

They run it fine, a little strict, but you have to be with 3,000 spamming penguins. With the surcomstances, (sp?) they are doing fine. Do you know how hard it is to Administrate with 3,000 users spamming up the place? I didn't think so.

Madfly

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-04-03

http://grabaforum.com/madfly13

Back to top Go down

Post  Whilo Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:17 pm

I personnally think MC runs quite well.
LM: Hell ya, that must be hard.
Whilo
Whilo

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Hockey_ Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:54 pm

Monksal85 wrote::star: Well I was just wondering your thoughts on Miniclip Forums. I believe that they do not run them very smart. I can use myself and my account as an example. You see, they give out infractions to good users and they perma ban good users. Examples: Myself, Ozzy8796, QAZARPENGUIN(while ago), and Darkeen(while ago.) You see, they are not very smart on how they run those forums, especially in Club Penguin. They ban the good users for stupid things, but not the bad spamming users for worse things. They always give out pointless infractions and they never go to a 3 week ban, only a perma. Quite frankly, in my eyes, Miniclip Forums are not ran in a smart manner.

What do you think?

Those people were banned for good reason. QAZAR not so much but the other three yes. You swore. Ozzy kind of spammed by getting off-topic in almost every thread. Darkeen advertised loads.
Hockey_
Hockey_
Super Penguin

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2007-05-08

http://sickgaming.smfforfree2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Misc Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:06 pm

MC runs quite well, keeps everyone in line and if they go outside that line they get what's coming to them, a little strict for my liking but they ahve to I mean imagine if they were even the slightest bit less stricter, the forum would end up like the old one did. Disaster. Rolling Eyes
Misc
Misc
Penguin

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-06-02

http://mischiefmake.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pitty Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:28 pm

Well, I only have a complaint about the Penguin Forums. If RFS hates penguins so much why does he care? He can just moderate Miniclip.
Pitty
Pitty
Beginner Penguin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Hockey_ Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:46 pm

Pitty wrote:Well, I only have a complaint about the Penguin Forums. If RFS hates penguins so much why does he care? He can just moderate Miniclip.

He is an admin on both forums. He does go on Miniclip also.

RFS just hangs out at the CP to laugh at them, thinking he is cool. I bet he cracks up laughing every time he bans a penguin. Personally even though he says he hates penguins I bet he still gets on that game every now and again.
Hockey_
Hockey_
Super Penguin

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2007-05-08

http://sickgaming.smfforfree2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Roboł Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:25 am

Hockey_ wrote:
Pitty wrote:Well, I only have a complaint about the Penguin Forums. If RFS hates penguins so much why does he care? He can just moderate Miniclip.

He is an admin on both forums. He does go on Miniclip also.

RFS just hangs out at the CP to laugh at them, thinking he is cool. I bet he cracks up laughing every time he bans a penguin. Personally even though he says he hates penguins I bet he still gets on that game every now and again.
He goes on for laughs and because he was the one who wanted Cp forums to move from Mc forums.So if he wanted it done he had to set up the forum,which he did.
Roboł
Roboł
Version 3.0

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2007-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down