New Clubpenguin Forum

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: New Clubpenguin Forum

Post  FunnyBoy on Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:24 pm

LM wrote:
Cain wrote:
LM wrote:I just found out 7 of them...take that back, 6, Vital was demodded.

Gamerboy jumps for joy.

When I went and saw the usergroups, I only saw I ate a fish and steve as people who wouldn't already be mods
The ones who are gonna be, but aren't yet, is what I meant.

Who are they? lol.

Let me see. (a few guesses
-I ate a fish (one already)
-SteveTparking (one already)
-Balth
-QAZAR
-Pengo
-You
avatar
FunnyBoy
The Best of the Best

Number of posts : 26
Age : 26
Location : New York
Registration date : 2007-02-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Clubpenguin Forum

Post  Monksal85 on Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:40 pm

I bet we all know why I Ate A Fish was made a mod. And it isn't cuz he deserved it.Rolling Eyes
avatar
Monksal85
Beginner Penguin

Number of posts : 33
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania
Registration date : 2007-02-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Clubpenguin Forum

Post  Red Ribbon on Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:41 pm

Monksal85 wrote:I bet we all know why I Ate A Fish was made a mod. And it isn't cuz he deserved it.Rolling Eyes
I dont think he deserved it either.:lol!: But I don't care either.
avatar
Red Ribbon
Master Forces

Number of posts : 146
Age : 25
Location : In A Galaxy Far, Far Away (Star Wars)
Registration date : 2007-03-11

View user profile http://flash.bribble.com/group.html?port=24977

Back to top Go down

Re: New Clubpenguin Forum

Post  Robo³ on Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:00 pm

LM wrote:
robo wrote:
Bluematt wrote:
robo wrote:
Gamerboy wrote:Nice, shame my account has been or will be deleted.

The mod list could be quite interesting, the forum looked a bit basic but hopefully it will improve.
Mc forums are basic too,and Tetsu posted the mod list but then deleted it but i saw it.
who was on it?
All the popular penguins like joeypeng,vital viper,balthasar and others.

Do you remember the full list? I'll bet you 5 bucks Gamerboy's on it.
Rfs changed the list since i saw it and Gamerboy wan't on the list so you give me 5 bucks.But Gamerboy might be on the list now.
avatar
Robo³
Version 3.0

Number of posts : 259
Age : 24
Location : Louisiana,United States
Registration date : 2007-02-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Clubpenguin Forum

Post  Babidu on Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:17 pm

Well, the forums are open. I am not impressed with them, because the moderators don't have so much experience.

There is too much spam in the forums.

Babidu
Newbie

Number of posts : 10
Age : 26
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2007-03-20

View user profile http://www.babidu.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: New Clubpenguin Forum

Post  LM on Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:30 am

Babidu wrote:Well, the forums are open. I am not impressed with them, because the moderators don't have so much experience.

There is too much spam in the forums.

Nobody really would have from the start besides the guys at Miniclip.
And since we're talking almost 2 weeks since then, you can say that they've been progressing.
avatar
LM
Moderater

Number of posts : 18
Age : 30
Registration date : 2007-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Clubpenguin Forum

Post  Robo³ on Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:05 pm

Babidu wrote:Well, the forums are open. I am not impressed with them, because the moderators don't have so much experience.

There is too much spam in the forums.
When you say "The moderaters don't have much experience"I'm asuming you mean Caboose.He may not be experinced but he does a good job.
avatar
Robo³
Version 3.0

Number of posts : 259
Age : 24
Location : Louisiana,United States
Registration date : 2007-02-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Clubpenguin Forum

Post  Gamerboy on Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:36 am

Caboose seems fine. RFS and NHI has absolutely slaughtered the moderator list. Anyone who isn't in now and is a good poster, I would assume to be disqualified for various reasons. This is because RFS seems to picking more extreme candidates who weren't on anyone's list, like Notre.

_________________
Block of text.
avatar
Gamerboy
King of Gamers

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Clubpenguin Forum

Post  Robo³ on Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:57 pm

Gamerboy wrote:Caboose seems fine. RFS and NHI has absolutely slaughtered the moderator list. Anyone who isn't in now and is a good poster, I would assume to be disqualified for various reasons. This is because RFS seems to picking more extreme candidates who weren't on anyone's list, like Notre.
I agree with that except Balthasar and Funnyboy were exspectable.bounce
avatar
Robo³
Version 3.0

Number of posts : 259
Age : 24
Location : Louisiana,United States
Registration date : 2007-02-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Clubpenguin Forum

Post  LM on Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:26 am

Gamerboy wrote:Caboose seems fine. RFS and NHI has absolutely slaughtered the moderator list. Anyone who isn't in now and is a good poster, I would assume to be disqualified for various reasons. This is because RFS seems to picking more extreme candidates who weren't on anyone's list, like Notre.

RFS could stop it there at 5 mods anyways, since they don't need all 10 like said before.
avatar
LM
Moderater

Number of posts : 18
Age : 30
Registration date : 2007-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Clubpenguin Forum

Post  LM on Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:08 pm

Well, since it's been awhile, here's how it breaks down IMO.

They've modded The Prioritizer since he's an unbiased moderator, and he's a friend of RFS in real life.
They've re-modded VV, since they're in need of mods and apparently don't care if he hacks.

If they need to go to real life and bring VV back, then a LOT of the people from the original list have been knocked off.
avatar
LM
Moderater

Number of posts : 18
Age : 30
Registration date : 2007-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Clubpenguin Forum

Post  Robo³ on Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:00 pm

LM wrote:Well, since it's been awhile, here's how it breaks down IMO.

They've modded The Prioritizer since he's an unbiased moderator, and he's a friend of RFS in real life.
They've re-modded VV, since they're in need of mods and apparently don't care if he hacks.

If they need to go to real life and bring VV back, then a LOT of the people from the original list have been knocked off.

Apparently RFS thinks that they're no more people that would be good mods.Since he asked a friend in real life to be a Moderater.Also it seems RFS is picking his friends for mods.
avatar
Robo³
Version 3.0

Number of posts : 259
Age : 24
Location : Louisiana,United States
Registration date : 2007-02-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Clubpenguin Forum

Post  Gamerboy on Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:42 pm

The Prioritizer is more of as a request modship rather than one that people actually wanted. RFS just decided to pick his friends.

VV was not put on the list for hacking apparently. Rolling Eyes

_________________
Block of text.
avatar
Gamerboy
King of Gamers

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Clubpenguin Forum

Post  Robo³ on Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:46 pm

Gamerboy wrote:The Prioritizer is more of as a request modship rather than one that people actually wanted. RFS just decided to pick his friends.

VV was not put on the list for hacking apparently. Rolling Eyes
You have to suck upto Rfs if you want to be a moderater.Rolling Eyes
avatar
Robo³
Version 3.0

Number of posts : 259
Age : 24
Location : Louisiana,United States
Registration date : 2007-02-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Clubpenguin Forum

Post  Razzelfrazel on Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:02 pm

Thats true. RFS just dosen't hire random people that don't tell him what he wants. To be a moderator for RFS you either need to "suck up" to him or be his friend. :lol!: thats real fair.....
avatar
Razzelfrazel
Newbie

Number of posts : 3
Age : 29
Location : In a box gasping for air
Registration date : 2007-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Clubpenguin Forum

Post  Robo³ on Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:23 pm

This is turning into a debate maybe post a thread in the Debate Forum about this.
avatar
Robo³
Version 3.0

Number of posts : 259
Age : 24
Location : Louisiana,United States
Registration date : 2007-02-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Clubpenguin Forum

Post  FunnyBoy on Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:21 pm

LM wrote:Well, since it's been awhile, here's how it breaks down IMO.

They've modded The Prioritizer since he's an unbiased moderator, and he's a friend of RFS in real life.
They've re-modded VV, since they're in need of mods and apparently don't care if he hacks.

If they need to go to real life and bring VV back, then a LOT of the people from the original list have been knocked off.

Prioritizer, The has moderated other forums, so he has experience.

The thing that annoys me is that RFS keeps adding new people all the time, and there is currently 17 Staff members. Most of them go on most of the time also.

And as you said before, "There is spam", its actually better than the old forum. Caboose hasnt been on a lot lately. Notre and I are only 13 years old, there isnt much experience of a forum if you are allowed to join after 13.
avatar
FunnyBoy
The Best of the Best

Number of posts : 26
Age : 26
Location : New York
Registration date : 2007-02-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Clubpenguin Forum

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum